Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

terEd idea and prob

Ye i find scaling textures on terrain is a fn mission
    1.I think you need look into that and add a digit size denominator to allow adjustment of texture
    In steps with a key value impute value.
    Allows smooth texture scaling interaction that is lost by no real time view and is not so frustrating to work with.
    2. Keep losing my pointer when trying to scale textures as well
    And be honest its not to nice to work in side terrain editor .in this aspect and i think fixing this should be on the top things to fix list as its a essential component in level creation any way just a thought i took some i gave some lol

yawn terrain editor blows and i did get my red set terrain in 2003 so i have used it and know how to use it and its just got crapper honestly cliff simplification and minimisation of hud
    granted i should have 2 monitors 1 for hud alone but still waiting instead of real time on textures is
    irritating and i kind of lose interest fast as its either to big to small and ye
    i know this is free to use but needs refining for work flow.

Importing gray scale maps is not as fun to import and manipulate as every level between 0-1 is like 0000-1000 in proportion on import..is this a licence issue?

Comment

oops my bad snif lolz

ok i see now it is material based scaling for texture and is unnecessary in terrain editor...i just learnt that bit last night so not as bad as i first thought...wow so much i need to update on i kind of feel like a nub here

Comment

Working...
      X