New Player View Height?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    The player height in July 11 build is 96 units in all the "UT"-gamemodes for me.
    Maybe you just left the PIE and/or standard gametype in the world properties at default (that is SimpleGame for me). In SimpleGame the player height seems to be at about 128 units. To set it to 96, the easiest way is to set the gamemode to UTGame.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Check the pawn for the player's EyeHeight.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think it's more of a Too high issue. but Meh... anyways. I'm getting redy to install july beta at the moment... i hope they fixed this...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I honestly noticed the same issue, if you put bots in they look fine tho, i think the camera angle is to low, idk doesn't make sense cause gun is still in position on screen.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic New Player View Height?

New Player View Height?

So I installed June 2011 a week or so ago and one thing i noticed is that my building standards are no longer looking right. I use to make rooms with 192 unit high walls.

Also when standing face to face with "SK_CH_IronGuard_MaleA" from the skeletal meshes I seem to now Dwarf this character visually by about a few feet where as before it seemed that we would stand at the same height.

I've checked, My door ways still allow the player to pass through just fine.

I've been scanning the list of new features, documentation and the like and have found no mention of them making the players view any higher or the Players scale any different then the 96 tall and the 64 wide.

Can anyone help or explain whats going on here? thank you...
Working...
X