Purple and White Texture on Certain Meshes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    The asterisk means you need to save the package. If you have a lot of content in you package you could try fully loading it too.

The errors you go make it look like you're trying to delete some of the files UDK requires to run... maybe re-install it.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Purple and White Texture on Certain Meshes

Purple and White Texture on Certain Meshes

Thanks for your time.

Several meshes fail to render with anything but the white and purple checkerboard, I've also added custom textures to a couple of meshes by doing Right Click > Materials > Assign From Content Browser. My water textures also fail to render.

Even though it doesn't explain why my manually-retextured meshes aren't displaying properly, I've attempted to save the water texture and mesh texture only to get some variation of the following:

Code:
    Cmd: OBJ SAVEPACKAGE PACKAGE="UN_Liquid" FILE="..\..\UDKGame\Content\Environments\UN_Liquid.upk"
    Log: Save=8542.673004
    Log: Moving '..\..\UDKGame\Content\Environments\Save.tmp' to '..\..\UDKGame\Content\Environments\UN_Liquid.upk'
    Warning: DeleteFile was unable to delete 'D:\UDK\Binaries\Win64\..\..\UDKGame\Content\Environments\UN_Liquid.upk', retrying... (GetLastE-r-r-o-r: 32)
    Error: Error deleting file 'D:\UDK\Binaries\Win64\..\..\UDKGame\Content\Environments\UN_Liquid.upk' (GetLastError: 32)
    Warning: DeleteFile was unable to delete 'D:\UDK\Binaries\Win64\..\..\UDKGame\Content\Environments\UN_Liquid.upk', retrying... (GetLastE-r-r-o-r: 32)
    Error: Error deleting file 'D:\UDK\Binaries\Win64\..\..\UDKGame\Content\Environments\UN_Liquid.upk' (GetLastError: 32)
    After looking in the content browser, an asterisk appears on the water texture that is failing to render, as well as on the existing pre-textured model (StaticMesh'HU_Mech.SM.S_HU_Mech_SM_BWpart') that I am attempting to include in the map.

Do you happen to know anything about this problem and what I could do to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: This may actually belong in level design now that I think about it. If an admin is reading this and feels that section is more appropriate please go ahead and move it, apologize for the trouble.
Working...
X