Vomit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vomit

So I've got a character bending over a sink, and I need him to vomit - any ideas about the best way of producing the effect - I looked at fluid emitters and wasn't sure they where up to scratch... but just animating a material is also looking a bit odd - any suggestions? Should I give fluid emitters another try?

Cheers,

Joe

Have you thought of creating a particle effect?

Team13

Comment

is it for 1st or 3rd person view?

Comment

Mesh with animated material surrounded by a few particle effects.

Comment

It's for a third person view (it's not the controled character that's throwing up)

I tried particle effects for a while - but my efforts looked, at best, like my guy was breathing fire - I'll give it another go though...

Cheers guys, if there are any more ideas, feel free to let me know

Comment

Hellclowns idea is what you should do

1. make some mesh (like waterfals meshes that come with UDK) with some pukish texture with panning effect)
            2. add some particles for spray effects and some bigger chunks
            also add some particles for "impact" effect (similar to water drops effects in day/night example map)
            3. find some good reference pics and videos (you should prepare a bucket in case you get "inspired" by them )

Comment

Originally posted by Xenobite View Post
              Hellclowns idea is what you should do

1. make some mesh (like waterfals meshes that come with UDK) with some pukish texture with panning effect)
              2. add some particles for spray effects and some bigger chunks
              also add some particles for "impact" effect (similar to water drops effects in day/night example map)
              3. find some good reference pics and videos (you should prepare a bucket in case you get "inspired" by them )
              was auditioning the sounds effects on Friday... spend a reasonable amount of time dry heaving as a result... not overly pleasent... will give it a go

Comment

Working...
              X