Shadow Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Ok now i get it, thank you very much for your time Jaarjestelman valvoja !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by smallbit View Post
    When i increase the lightmap size the after baking the shadows dissapears in total.

I have found out that i can get pretty nice shadow using dynamic shadow and converting mesh to mover. But what about the static shadow??
    ////////////edit
    Wierd thing it started to working when i DECREASE the lightmap size was 32 by default on 8 is quite ok and on 4 the shadow is all i need . what is going on ?=
    I didn't say increase the number, I said increase the resolution. The number you changed means "unreal units per lightmap texel", therefore smaller number means higher resolution. That's how it works for BSP surfaces.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    When i increase the lightmap size the after baking the shadows dissapears in total.

I have found out that i can get pretty nice shadow using dynamic shadow and converting mesh to mover. But what about the static shadow??
    ////////////edit
    Wierd thing it started to working when i DECREASE the lightmap size was 32 by default on 8 is quite ok and on 4 the shadow is all i need . what is going on ?=

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Increase the lightmap resolution of the surface where the shadow falls.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Shadow Problem

Shadow Problem

Hi Folks
    I have problem with shadows casted in my scene.
    I show you simple example, for the dominant directional light the shadow should be sharp but instead i get this :

Help please
Working...
X