June UDK error: Where is everybody???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June UDK error: Where is everybody???

I added a UTpawn to my Level and i couldnt see it. but i heard it hit the ground! and when i set up a camera to veiw behind my player. nothing was there! where is everybody?

Originally posted by colinter191 View Post
    I added a UTpawn to my Level and i couldnt see it. but i heard it hit the ground! and when i set up a camera to veiw behind my player. nothing was there! where is everybody?
    Are your world properties set up to use a UT game type? (UTGame maybe, I forget exactly) Search through world properties for the game type tab and experiment with that. If you make a new map using one of the templates, and choose that game type, you should get the old robot with the link gun.

Comment

Cool! Thanks!

Comment

Thanks

Yep that did it! Thanks so much! Btw does the game type change what the pawn looks like?

examlple:

If i say game type is castle, would that change what the bot looked like?

Comment

The gametype specifies the Pawn class to use which determines what the Pawn looks like obviously. But, I am confused about when you say you added a UTPawn to the level. UTPawn isn't a placebable class. What exactly did you mean?

Comment

Working...
          X