Tutorial video compilation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tutorial video compilation?

I recently downloaded the UDK and I'm in need of a beginners tutorial that can help walk me through, step by step, on how to use the program for level creation.

I downloaded a good UT3 level tutorial video set almost a year ago, and even though I was not able to finish it I liked how it was put together and how it guided me through the process of creation. (I believe it was originally from 3dbuzz). However instead of watching the rest of these videos I've been told multiple times it would be better for me to just learn the UDK than learning the rest of the UT3 tool kit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Most of UDK functionalities are similar to UT3. Plus you should get 3DBuzz's UDK tutorial and go through all of them first. UDK is a VERY big tool/sdk. Don't expect to go through it with one sitting of tutorial. *( unless by the term of 'creation', all you want to learn is to place mesh around ).

These are the most basic and I believe it's very good.
    http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/VideoTutorials.html

Comment

Thank you very very much!

I wasn't looking for a one sit through, since I'm fairly sure I couldn't due tutorials for an entire day without burning myself out lol.

Now to grab some pizza and begin the learning!

Comment

Working...
      X