Resize BSP level or player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resize BSP level or player?

Hello there, ive run into a bit of a problem with my current level. Ive spent a lot of time blocking it out in BSP and ive realised the level is far too big. Now im wondering if its possible to resize the player easily or actually re-scale the whole map (its still just BSP) without it causing problems.

Any help is much appreciated, thank you.

In UE2 there was a "Scale Map" feature in the top menu bar under "Tools". Don't know if it's still there.

But depending on the grid size you chose to work on, you should only scale by values that keep stuff on grid.
    So if you mapped on a 4er grid, you can scale by 0.5 and get stuff on a 2er grid or scale by 0.75 and get on the 1er grid.

Comment

Unfortunatly it doesnt appear that i have that option in the UDK. I have tried selecting all the brushes and then using the scale tool at the bottom of the screen but when i do that all the brushes go out of alignment. Surely theres just a way to increase the players vision to give a sense of being taller/larger?

Comment

you could just use the console command ChangeSize 1 (where 1 is default)

Comment

Working...
        X