X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Jcaulton View Post
    Use the Kismet Post Process Gems.

Or, inside matinee right click on your camera track, then click on Add new Float Property Track. There's lots of options there for overriding your camera DOF post process. Change stuff like the DOF_FocusDistance. Should work.
    Thanks a lot man!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Use the Kismet Post Process Gems.

Or, inside matinee right click on your camera track, then click on Add new Float Property Track. There's lots of options there for overriding your camera DOF post process. Change stuff like the DOF_FocusDistance. Should work.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic DOF in Cinematic Scene

DOF in Cinematic Scene

Hi, I've got a little scene I've been working on. I add a bit more to it every time my brain gets trashed by trying to learn unrealscript. Im not doing anything technical, just a simple way to vent my chronic creative urges, while keeping most of my focus on learning script! So far I've got a huge city (nothing special, just the cityscape objects copy/pasted about 30 times in a grid), and a huge vortex in the sky thats starting to consume the city (think Akira, or FF10). I've run into a couple of problems though. First off, is the DOF:-

I have the level as a cinematic. Scene 1 involves a camera placed a few hundred feet above the city facing down, which lowers itself into the streets, while simultaneously pitching up, to reveal more of the city in the distance. The problem is, that the DOF of the scene just seems to have locked at a certain value, and no longer changes, regardless of the settings of the PostProcessing Volume that is in use.

In other-words, whether I set the DOF settings to all MAX, or all MIN, the level just stays blurry as hell, but ONLY when testing the level. In the editor, the DOF behaves as it should. Thats the wierd part.

Any ideas on how to make the DOF do what I tell it to? I've never had this problem before, like when I was working on my Non-Bio project (another strictly cinematic thing)

cheers!
Working...
X