Look at these pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at these pictures

hi, Please click on the pictures and see what is my problem?

Like the first image When I'm close to the model, Shadows are very good

But when I go back just a little I Lose the shadows (Like this image)

Probably some level of detail thing. Don't really know how to change that but search for something along the lines of Lod / level of detail + shadows

Comment

Originally posted by empa View Post
      Probably some level of detail thing. Don't really know how to change that but search for something along the lines of Lod / level of detail + shadows
      I've tested all of this before, But it doesn't work

Comment

Try messing with the lighting settings and the detail setting in the static mesh properties.

Comment

Is this world using a dominant directional light? If so, is it using realtime cascaded shadows or precomputed Lightmass shadow maps?

If it is using dynamic cascaded shadows you will need to adjust the WholeSceneDynamicShadowRadius property in your dominant directional light. That will make shadows visible from a greater distance at the cost of performance.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanO'Connor View Post
            Is this world using a dominant directional light? If so, is it using realtime cascaded shadows or precomputed Lightmass shadow maps?

If it is using dynamic cascaded shadows you will need to adjust the WholeSceneDynamicShadowRadius property in your dominant directional light. That will make shadows visible from a greater distance at the cost of performance.
            Really thanks, thanks thanks thanks Your guide helped me so much
            just when I do this I lose Quality

Comment

Originally posted by SeanO'Connor View Post

Really thanks, thanks thanks thanks Your guide helped me so much
              just when I do this I lose Quality

why ?

Comment

Try under World Properties
                Team13

Comment

where exactly ?

Comment

where exactly ?

Comment

Working...