Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Thanks a lot! I didn't know about the texturelib site either, so I've bookmarked the thread and the site.

Comment

Originally posted by mktwo View Post
        Thanks for these!

Just wish there weren't spaces in the filenames, makes it annoying to import a lot of them at once

Edit: Just spent 30minutes looking for either a .bat-file or freeware program to remove those spaces from the filenames, and I finally got it!
        Whats the name of the program?
        Team13

EDIT

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Windows...-Remover.shtml

Batch editing click on a folder
        in the pattern remove *.JPG and just type in * that means it'll see all the file types. Then hit remove spaces, now you'll have underscore instead of spaces.
        Hope this helps
        Team13

Comment

I downloaded every pack you provided. They are all AWSOME!
          I have to thank you so mucho for taking the time to do this. I hope when I get more familiar with UDK I can make contributions such as yours to this amazing community. Keep up the awsome work!

Comment

Really good textures. Thanks!

Comment

Yeah, really fine.

But maybe save some space next time by putting the Bump/Displacement in the alpha channel of the Normal and the Specular in the alpha channel of the Diffuse. That also makes it much easier to import them.

And names with spaces are very bad in the Unreal Engine. It doesn't want to import the stuff in one flow this way, so preferably you use underscores or camel case next time.

Comment

Thanks for the pack, going to be really useful with the work i have going on at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                X