Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still no folliage factory in march UDK version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I have, same problem. I cant build lighting. It says, see for more details in map check log. Surprisingly there isnt anything that explains the issue, just: "lighting needs to be rebuild". Plus I see weird glitching artefacts from certain distance when I create Landscape of any size. Also it is big mystery for me, why they removed folliage factory when they dont have finished new tools, instead of replace them from version X to version Y. I hope they'll release UDK without these issues as soon as possible. Good luck Epic dev team!

Yep, my english sux, sorry about that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the omission of decolayers brings me some hope, like, the solution may be forthcoming soon.

however i havent yet managed to get a map with a landscape in it to complete a lighting build. mystery failure is mysterious.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, there's no foliage tools yet for it, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are some in future as Landscape develops.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Still no folliage factory in march UDK version?

Still no folliage factory in march UDK version?

Hi, I downloaded new UDK, hoping that foliage factory (or something simillar to it with same usage) would be there. I found Landscape editor which is very cool and fun but, no foliage? Is it possible that im just halfblind and oversaw it somewhere (I wish I am just half blind in this case)? Owww I want to place my foliage meshes so bad Any useful information will be appreciated. Thx.

Yep, my english sux, sorry about that.
Working...
X