creating buildings from 3ds max to udk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

creating buildings from 3ds max to udk

Hi all, does anyone know the best way to import 3ds Buildings into udk?

Currently I'm building them from scratch, building them so people can walk through any of them.

The problem is if I do combined bollean it seems to force a weird collision in udk where people either can't get in/out and if I try to change it then it I end up going through it

Also currently testing different techniques like trying to add the building in pieces with the pieces slightly apart so they don't overlap but the import seems to fail in UDK.

So anyone got any tips/advice?

Originally posted by ronnie42 View Post
    Hi all, does anyone know the best way to import 3ds Buildings into udk?

Currently I'm building them from scratch, building them so people can walk through any of them.

The problem is if I do combined bollean it seems to force a weird collision in udk where people either can't get in/out and if I try to change it then it I end up going through it

Also currently testing different techniques like trying to add the building in pieces with the pieces slightly apart so they don't overlap but the import seems to fail in UDK.

So anyone got any tips/advice?
    sorry but bump because been waiting ages for feedback, really need the help, have tried multiply thread in the past which have died

Comment

Working...
    X