AI without Weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AI without Weapons

Does anyone know how to spawn 13 bots without weapons, if right click and select "play from here" in my level, then add 13 bots using the addbots command on the tab menu, they all start shooting each other. I need them to have no guns.

any comments would be greatly appreciated

by Kismet ? You can delete inventory for bots, so you'll get them without weapons.

Comment

Which way do I do that? Yeah kismet if possible as I havnt had any experience with unreal script as of yet. Thank you

Comment

To do it via kismet, use the actor factory. It sounds like your new to the unreal engine, I highly suggest you search up
        www.3dbuzz.com look up their unreal dev kit tutorials, there simply amazing.
        Hope this helps
        Team13

Comment

how do you delete the inventory when it is already empty but still gives the bots weapons?

Comment

With the actor factory as the spawn there is an option to give bots default inventory or not. It's a check mark, then below it you can specify weapons / items if you want.

So you basically uncheck default inventory.

Depending on what your testing, you can also quickly just go into the world properties and turn off default inventory. Note this will turn off your inventory as well. So it doesn't always work for the situation.

Comment

Working...
            X