Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An annoying problem hope you guys can help! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An annoying problem hope you guys can help! :)

Hey guys,

Has anyone run into an issue like this at all, whats happening on the pic is that playing the level it starts off fine. But then I get this flicking between the top and bottom picture happening all the time, going through light and dark. Any help would be nice and pointers are always welcome.

[SHOT]http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae342/seb3281/light_issue.jpg[/SHOT]

thanks in advance

What type of lights do you have in the world / level. And do you have more than one dominate light affecting a given surface?

Comment

Last night I basically deleted the meshes and imported them again and it worked fine except i got my original problem of really bad colour bleed. Red coloured areas on the surface of meshes when placed and built.I can only gather that the lighting issue comes from me adding unique uv's to the meshes to sort out the colour bleed. Once I do that I get the crazy flickering all the time from any mesh with it.I dont have dominate lights in the interior level just static lights etc at the moment. Unless I can sort out colour bleed Ive got the option between bad colour bleed or crazy flickering (sigh)

Comment

Working...
      X