Space Colony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space Colony

I am trying to create a space habitat called a Stanford torus (search on wikipedia) that will have some form of gravity modifier so you can walk around like your really inside of the real thing. Is this possible to do?what I mean is when you go up the wall or to the top you will be standing perpandicular to the ground surface. I also want ponds and such to follow suit.

I will probably divide it into parts so it takes less power to load and run the level. If anyone can help in any way please reply

This gets asked almost every other week. Search the forums:
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/search...rchid=17057975

Comment

the link doesnt work

i did search but didnt have much time to do so.
      can i get a working link to a tutorial please?

ps i had an awesome idea that an enemy could behave like soldier ants, using each other to build bridges, walls etc.

Comment

Tutorial How to search Internets

Comment

Originally posted by Living Shadow View Post
          the link doesnt work

i did search but didnt have much time to do so.
          can i get a working link to a tutorial please?

ps i had an awesome idea that an enemy could behave like soldier ants, using each other to build bridges, walls etc.
          The search results here tend to expire because annoyingly it's query based. I searched the UDK forums for threads that included the word 'gravity' in the thread title. You get a lot of results, many of which (around half?) are relevant.

Comment

Working...
          X