Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complex Collision Meshes

Hello,

Before i used to work with Torque, and there i could just import a mesh, and as long as there where no holes in it, i was able to walk on the mesh no matter how complex it was. Now since yesterday i started working with UDK and i kept falling trough my mesh even when i checked if there where no holes in it. So then i found a tool to make auto convex collision. It kinda works but its even on the highest settings its not wrapping exactly around my object, for me it looks more like a tool to make a simple collision for smaller objects. How is that going with bigger meshes which have to be walked on does that work in another way how do you people set it up. I put a screen shot with it so u can see my problem.

Here it is, maybe this is not the way to do it in UDK but thats the way im used to it in torque so maybe i need to learn another way to set up my meshes. (It's kinda like a very low poly mesh from a desert setting just to test how it would come up in UDK before starting further details)

See those three 'use simple blah collision'. Turn them off, will make the mesh collide per-poly.

Comment

Ok thanks alot!, kinda makes sense..... haha

Comment

Working...
      X