Blender *.ase exporter problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blender *.ase exporter problem...

So guys... I have strange problem... I works in Blender and want to export and then import some static meshes from Blender to UDK (from 3Ds Max import worked perfectly)... How much faces is the maximum what exporter can do?... One time i export it write it was done sucefully and in place when i saved it isn't... Second time Blender crashes.... Third time I finally exported but when import to UDK and then open in CB it says 0 tris, 0 verts and when i open it with static mesh editor it don't showing anything so i think the file was broken or someting..... Can someone please post some good tutorial on how to export from Blender and then import to UDK and post link here...?? Thanks you so much...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spYVAlXgcSo
    I have gotten that error before and I am not entirely sure why it happens but here you go.

Comment

Yea i just found your very good tutorial on youtube... I sucefully imported to UDK.. But now i tried to import some er... complex mesh.. It have about 43 000 faces and 42 mb have the .ase file... it were exporting about 5 mins, but UDK when import crashes... So is there some limitation how much faces it can have? I think 43 000 faces is too much... Anyway thanks for tutorial...

Comment

Ahh 43000 faces.... UDK is recommended 32000 max I believe? Yeah if possible you might want to try and break it into smaller pieces or try and get rid of as many faces as you can.

Comment

But i think,if you use the last version of Blender (2.56),The ASE export script is Broken(i had see that on a forum).

Comment

No... I use 2.49 version of Blender...

EDIT: And Goofos *.Ase exporter...

Comment

Working...
            X