Noob need a little help probz a simple answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noob need a little help probz a simple answer

Hi im simon and i just started learning the udk. i am following the tutorial and so far i have had no problems... except 2

1st my smallest problem. When i use the CSG add the box created doesnt have a patchwork texture. i assumed that it was just a newer version but i could be doing something wrong.

2nd my main problem, when i create something using CSG add the box only appears in the 3 'gridded' viewports when selected which makes it a bit awkward. am i doing something wrong

i also had the problem at the beginning where i had to press q to make it appear, not sure if its relevant but i thought id post it anyway.

if anyone could help me i would be very appreciative. thanksss

In the perspective viewport. The one where the box isn't being shown. Hit the big G button on the toolbar. I think it will take care of both of your problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobaltic View Post
      In the perspective viewport. The one where the box isn't being shown. Hit the big G button on the toolbar. I think it will take care of both of your problems.
      worked perfectly. thanks !!

Comment

oh no! now the blue lines the perspective viewport have dissappeared. haha i suck so bad. was everyone this clueless at some point or is it just me

Comment

as far as i know, everyone at one point haha

Comment

http://download.udk.com/tutorials/us..._interface.zip

It'll help if you know the interface.

Comment

Working...
            X