Material issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Material issue

Hi, ive made a wall in UDK and i am now trying to apply a material on it, i have followed the level designing tutorial.. but whatever i do it wont work. i cant actually apply a material to ANYTHING atm.

i really need this map done as i will later request hobbyists to help with my game, and ill need this to show what i can do.

Is the wall BSP or a static mesh? With the content browser, it should be a simple drag and drop, or open up it's properties and with the material selected, apply the material in the appropriate box.

If any of this sounds unfamiliar, then you need to do more learning. I would suggest the 3D Buzz tutorials, Hourences video tutorials or have a quick look at Hourences website which has just started to become updated again.

Comment

Lots of people make the mistake of dragging and dropping a Texture Sample not a Material.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAgent View Post
        Lots of people make the mistake of dragging and dropping a Texture Sample not a Material.

yes i realised i also made that stupid mistake, or atleast a similar. i fixed it now. Thankyou for your responses

Comment

Working...
        X