A lil' problem i bumped into..! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lil' problem i bumped into..! Help!

Hi people..! I'm really a "noob" when it comes to using UDK So i really hope you guys could help me, I have no idea what i've done haha. Here's a picture:

As you can see.. the top left window doesnt have the same pattern like the others. It's just BLANK. I want it to be like the top right / bottom right ones. Like the ones they show us all noobs in the tutorials. A quick answer would be good I'm love this program so much! Earlier I used simply Google SketchUp to get my leveldesign going.. (applying to a game design school this spring). But now i've found this

Thanks a lot for the tips and tricks!

// SnouGi

unless its a bug,
    select something on you level, press 'Home' on your keyboard to center the views.
    use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out.

Comment

It looks like you pressed G to switch on Game View while having your top viewport selected and while in brush wireframe mode.

Press G again while having your top viewport as your active one. If that doesn't work then click on the Viewport options button (the upside-down triangle) located on the viewport toolbar, expand the Show menu, and select Use Defaults.

Comment

You have probably disabled brush rendering in that viewport. Select the viewport and press Q.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldaron07 View Post
          It looks like you pressed G to switch on Game View while having your top viewport selected and while in brush wireframe mode.

Press G again while having your top viewport as your active one. If that doesn't work then click on the Viewport options button (the upside-down triangle) located on the viewport toolbar, expand the Show menu, and select Use Defaults.
          This one has my bet

Comment

Originally posted by Aldaron07 View Post

Hey man..! Thanks ALOT! I have no idea what i've done ( as i said before ). Thank you thank you and... thank you! ^^ It's good to know that you can actually get some support from active users on this forum I'll be here alot more often from now on!

Comment

Working...
            X