Udk test rain map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Udk test rain map

Hi i show you my first big works in UDK, and i have a questions about rain in my map. This is my first map.http://www.sendspace.com/file/mxwc6u

Hey daxil,
    I downloaded your map, everything seemed to be fine. The only nit pick I have is that it seemed when the rain hit the ground, it wasn't the ground...It made it look like you had your "rain hit" volume too high up or the fact it looks like it's hitting a pool of water... I'm not sure how else to explain it.

Sorry I couldn't explore the problems something in your map & my computer did not jive. I get about 20-30 seconds into the map before it crashes first time just restarted computer, 2nd it locked it up. It's not hardware issues I have been on far denser maps, no idea...
    Anyways the rain looked nice, although it was a little heavy for my opinion...looked like I was in a hurricane, but no wind?
    Keep up good work on it though.

Thanks,
    Justin

Comment

Thank you. Maybe you know how I do the rain better quality. We are happy to teach something new.

Comment

Hey Daxil,
        Sorry, I read my response and I did come off a bit rude...Sorry it's just my nature to be blunt & to the point.
        I did like your rain effects you did spectacular job, but if your anything like me I have a ton of flaws in my work, and I present my work to get criticism on it so that I can do better next time or tweak it more.

Anyways just wanted apologize, & say you did a great job on your level, and the rain was a nice touch.

Keep up the good work, again & try to take all criticism as constructive as you can...it's the hardest part that I do know.

Comment

OK. No problem, did not include this as a criticism just as a tip. Continues to work on the map and how it will be ready to throw me in the forum.

Comment

This is my new version map i add more object and effect to the map.
            http://www.sendspace.com/file/es01tl

Comment

Working...
            X