Crowds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crowds

How are crowds formed now? The tutorial no longer works. I even opened up the finished version of the tutorial and they don't spawn. Are crowds still avaliable in UDK?

Tutorial is outdated.

http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/CrowdSystem.html

Go to Actor Classes, uncheck "Use Actor as parent" and find GameCrowd_ListOfA gents, right click, create archetype. Fill that archetype inside kismet at the properties of UT Crowd Spawner.

Comment

Something is still not quite right. I made a level loaded event and attached loaded and visible to the UT Crowd Spawner's start button. I created a new obj var for the Spawned Agent button and I placed two Game Crowd Destination points within the level. I set the next destination in the spawning Game Crowd Destination point and made sure it was right. I placed a pylon in the level and built everything. I created an archatype just like you said to do in your previous post and within Kismet I added that archatype to the Crowd Agent List.
      What am I mising?

Comment

Also, is it possible to spawn, say, an Iron Guard instead of the robots? I would like to give them a weapon just for looks as well if that's possible.

Comment

Working...
        X