Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from all of u i have hope

see the image, my questions are:

i make one environment like garden suppose, and in garden i have four characters A, B, C and D when i start my game my environment come in front of me and these all are in 3D, and basically i am making IQ scenario for KIDS, now when KIDS enter in garden on screen there will be written click on A or B or C what ever.

now my question arise that how i display "click on A" text on my screen with flashing effects this is my first question

2nd when text come at the same time timer start for 30 seconds and in this 30 seconds KIDS want to find character A if he/she not then automatically came on screen game over and how this will also happen?

3rd if KIDS find A than if he/she click on exact character then i make HUD like this u can see on right bottom if A is right then green light glow and after this i want to move my environment into another mean first is garden then i want to move upper stage mean in Bakery shop when i say him/her to find where is Cake. right?

4th is he/she would not able to search in exact time i already discuss that game over should come if he/she mistake click on wrong character then they have two chances one mistake red light glow if again mistake again second red light glow if third mistake they do then again game over screen come this is whole my scenario so please guide me.

do your best efforts for me really i am stuck in my final project with out this i didn't get degree i am new in UDK but i have grip on 3Ds Max, PhotoShop, Flash little bit programming also know about kismet and have at beginning level grip on UDK.

i hope you will help me

BEST REGARDS

Ayaz Muhammad Hanif

Create flow chart of what happens in game, something like this:

From this try to figure out how to make kismet sequence (should be similar).

To display text on screen you can use log text or log node from kismet
    or you can just type on hud, there are many possible ways to do it.

Also follow tutorial about triggers and trigger volumes.

And watch this to make sure you have skills needed:
    So-You-Want-to-be-a-Game-Designer

Ps. You have slim chance of somebody making your project for you here, bigger chance of getting some hints, and quite big to be ignored when people see you do not bother to follow tutorials.

Comment

really cool nawrot my friend really cool, i'll do what you said

once again thnx

Comment

please Norwat read this again and tell me about this

3rd if KIDS find A than if he/she click on exact character then i make HUD like this u can see on right bottom if A is right then green light glow and after this i want to move my environment into another mean first is garden then i want to move upper stage mean in Bakery shop when i say him/her to find where is Cake. right?

Comment

repeat
          silence
          until (graph ready and visible)

Comment

my mean dear when you fire in game then bullets going to decrease and one stage come that all bullets are finish right. you got this point

now my point is that instead of bullets HUD i make new HUD which i shown in image right, when KID click on A then green light glow if u compared it that when you fire from weapon then bullet going to decrease right

and in this i also said that if KID click on exact character A then he/she move in next stage as if i compared it with game that when you reach your final destiny then our next stage start right

still if you getting confusion tell me where you got i will again explain dear

Comment

Dear yaziii you are confusing words: "you" and "me", om my side "me" is "me" but on your side "you" is "me". For me this is true: me!=you but looks like for you is more like this: me=you, to which i cannot agree. So make your own homework, I gladly help and show you direction, that i think it easiest and fastest for what you want create, but it is "you" not "me" who is doing hard work here for "your" not "mine" project.

Comment

oh ho relax dear relax cool down give me one chance to explain again and this time i use your name right can i explain or you tell me from where you are going confused???

Comment

Working...
                X