Brush Issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I tried going to show>Defaults. I ended up having to rebuild the entire level from scratch and everything was fine, but I booted UDK up again this morning and now I can see some of the brushes in Brush Wireframe mode, but not all. I have to go to Wireframe mode to see the ones that are missing. It doesn't make sense...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Try clicking on the little dropdown box on the viewports and go to show>Defaults see if they show up then you might have hit the hide button accidentally if this doesn't work I don't know the problem.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't know the problem but I can suggest you rebuild the geometry. If that does nothing it might be screwd up, but I really don't know brushes that well so can't say for sure.

Next time save everything when you close the UDK.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Brush Issue.

Brush Issue.

I'm not exactly sure why it's doing this, so maybe someone could help me. I was using brushes to create my scene. I decided that it would probably be easier to create it in 3DS Max and bring it in in pieces and as I was exiting out of UDK I saved the map but not the package (nothing in the package was applied to the brushes in any way). Once in Max I changed my mind and went back into UDK. When it opened up it gave me an error because it couldn't find the package I didn't save and the BSP didn't show up in the Ortho views. The builder brush is still there, just not the brushes I created. If I go into wireframe view I can see them but when I go into Brush Wireframe i cannot see them...any suggestions?
Working...
X