I dont know how to publish a lvl i made in UDK please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know how to publish a lvl i made in UDK please help

Hay could somone help me? i dont know how to publish a udk map i have created. also is it posible to put udk maps in gears of war as playable multiplayer maps?

Thanks for help

Here's the tech document: http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/Devel...d Distribution

You use Frontend (In your binaries folder) to cook your files. Then you make your game (Also from the front end). It'll create an exe installer for you.

I've never played GoW, so I don't know what's compatible. Someone else'll need to help you with that one.

Comment

still dont understand

thanks for replying but that realy wasent that easy to follow because it looked like UT3 editor wich is a bit different from udk's editor. would u be able to post a step by step prosses? if u dont want to spend the time thats fine.

thanks

Comment

It's not the editor. It's UnrealFrontend. Look in your Binaries folder for the exe that opens it. I forget if it's Frontend.exe or something similar. It should be obvious when you see the name though. Load Frontend. That link has embeded links to all of the different controls and processes that you'll need.

Once you have Frontend open instead of the editor, it should make a lot more sense.

Comment

thanks

ok thanks i got it.

Comment

Working...
          X