Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    LIGHTING NEEDS TO BE REBUILT

It really doesn't make much sense to show us the map before you did at least that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    One thing... Why the F*** there isn't any good lights? all map looks like a big 'unlit' mode

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What you have is good. You just need more. Trim around the door. More terrain materials to make the cliffs stand out better. Maybe find more detail type mesh to add more depth and break up the empty feeling. Fallen logs outside or vases and such inside maybe?

The plants are all very ordered. If the map idea is for all of the plants to be planted and tended to, then that works. If you're trying to go for more of a wild and untamed feel, then you need to mix them up a bit more.

Even if the plants are tended to and lined up in rows on purpose, you should still randomize their rotation and size a bit so that it's not as obvious that it's the same model over and over again.

And, try experimenting with the fog effects. A very light fog can help to give the impression of distance in 3d games. If you've ever looked at a distant mountain and noticed how it seems to be blue or gray, that's what a very light fog effect can give in UDK. Adds a lot to the immersion quality.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Try harder. But Idea of map reminds me a '**********' place

*=I dunno I wrote that correctly

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by mark320 View Post
    You know I'm learning slowly but I get these good results
    go on , any level never start great it ends great

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You know I'm learning slowly but I get these good results

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just two words: Big ****

You need learn so much

Leave a comment:

• started a topic MyLevel 3D (Dev beta)

MyLevel 3D (Dev beta)

Hello has all UDK I posted my video on my level and I added the plants under construction and two 3D buildings look photo.

And I'm already starts to take her hand and slowly I'm still learning how this result was that I wanted to know how you can create a movie and put in the game?
Working...
X