• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have little Problem with (Brush)

hey Guys .. im new member & new User For UDK
    if you can Help me with it ..

when i click ( CGS Add ) there no interaction

Is that because I happen to own a Windows7 ??

Plzz Help me Guyzz

Are you by chance building in an subtractive map? If that is the case, you need to subtract a section first before you can add

Comment

I installed the program and immediately began making shapes and I did not change anything

Comment

BTW in the Box on the left corner There are some change when i click on CGS Add

Comment

Press C you might have accidentally hit it which causes it to hide CSG blocks.

Comment

Also keep in mind that you cannot move the BSP meshes, but only the brushes it creates.

Comment

Originally posted by Graylord View Post
              Also keep in mind that you cannot move the BSP meshes, but only the brushes it creates.
              You can move, vertex edit, slice cut etc. Just hit "rebuild geometry" after. Also anything more than vertex edit or move is getting more and more risky with BSP. You can summon evil HOM monster this way.

Comment

Click:

New --> Additive

Comment

Originally posted by Nawrot View Post
                  You can move, vertex edit, slice cut etc. Just hit "rebuild geometry" after. Also anything more than vertex edit or move is getting more and more risky with BSP. You can summon evil HOM monster this way.
                  Which is my point. You aren't moving the geometry directly, but the brush that in turn creates the geometry. Most new users tend to not get that at first.

Comment

thx guyz its working

Comment

Working...
                    X