No announcement yet.

scale of your levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for all your comments. I currently use 110 x 60 for my door which is near your dimensions KenD although after putting a door frame it the dimensions does become a bit smaller.

Comment

Hey Dude's, some times i like to export my models double the size they really are, that way you can always re-size the object within the engine but the collision when doing physics works better when the models are larger. If you try making an object too small the collision doesn't work and things just fly through each other. Just a little tip because the Spurs won tonight!. P.s if you look at alot of the epic scene's they have resized 50% to 75% of all there models to fit the scene but from a larger scale on production to reduceing the size within the engine. Where's my Beer

Comment

Put simply, your character is 128 units tall, so I'd look at doing at least 192 units for the door to allow enough room. In terms of width, I believe your character is 48 units wide, if I'm not mistaken? So make it at least 64, maybe 96 recommended. Those should be the suggested minimums for a doorway.

Comment

Working...
        X