Help with StaticMesh Shadow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with StaticMesh Shadow

I used DominantDirectionalLight and SkyLight for my scene, The shadow of StaticMeshes is allright when play in editor,but when I started on PC,the shadow cannot see, but the shadow map is still affect on skeletalmesh .
    Does anyone know why?

I had a similar problem once. My dominant directional light was only casting dynamic shadows. The shadows only cast from skeletal meshes. I'm not at home right now, so I can't open UDK and look at it to remember exactly what I did, but it had to do with the dominant directional light properties. I had to tell it to use the lightmap.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyldhunt View Post
      I had a similar problem once. My dominant directional light was only casting dynamic shadows. The shadows only cast from skeletal meshes. I'm not at home right now, so I can't open UDK and look at it to remember exactly what I did, but it had to do with the dominant directional light properties. I had to tell it to use the lightmap.
      There is a checkbox called"Non Modulated Self Shadowing" under "LightComponent". Maybe that is what you said.That is also a trouble,but it only works in editor too,no effect when starting level on PC.

Comment

Working...
      X