second channel for lightmap I generate in UDK,
    channel is 1(second), lightmap res is 128
    What I'm doing wrong??
    I use material from UDK
    This is ase file:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/ob8jmg

Please help!
    Light is DominantDirectional Light

It's generally not a good idea to use UDK generating for your lightmap channel, although you should be able to get away with it for a cube.

In case of max (should be similar in the other modeling sofware), The UVW map in channel 1 is your texture map. In the static mesh editor that's channel 0.

The UVW map in max's channel 2 will be your lightmap. Simply add an unwrap modifier and flatten the map and your mesh is lightmapped. (channel 1 in staticmesh editor)

note: There Is a cube static mesh in UN_Simplemeshes, no point in making your own cube.

Comment

Thanks, and if anyone knows how to make rules for lighmap UVcoords correctly?

I use StaticMesh'UN_SimpleMeshes.TexPropCube_Dup' and I use from material from UDK Cool Materials.

I've set the cubes in a row. And there are still differences in shading on the joints, not as great as on the screenshot but they are.

How to remedy when I wanted to insert a wall or build a whole house?

You know what I need to do?

Comment

Might as well use BSP if it's going to be a big flat wall, it lights a lot nicer. For building a whole house, i'd make a custom mesh per different wall.

Comment

Are you sure you can't generate the correct advice on the lightmap if the models are standing close to each other?

Comment

Working...
          X