Importing Triggers / Movers / Kismet Sequences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Importing Triggers / Movers / Kismet Sequences

Is there an easy way to import Kismet sequences and Matinee sequences like movers and triggers from multiple maps into one map and avoiding name conflicts / weird Kismet bugs?

Cheers.

you could make a new map and stream the existing maps in it. so you would not have to mix all your kismet and matinee-content into one.

Comment

Originally posted by Szeth View Post
      you could make a new map and stream the existing maps in it. so you would not have to mix all your kismet and matinee-content into one.
      Is level streaming seamless?

Comment

I stream 2 levels into another one and jump between them with teleporters and portals. sometimes i can notice a tine delay (<0,5s), but that´s probably because one of them is quite huge. so, regarding to my few experiences, i´d say yes, it´s seamless.

Comment

Yes you can.

In kismet, select all of your code with Ctrl+Alt+Click. Right click and Create New Sequence, name this what you want.

Right Click on the new sequence, go to Export Sequence to Package.
          Name you package something you will remember, perhaps something like MAPNAME_Kismet.

With a new map open, open content browser and import package (the little folder next to Import).

In the new package you should see your new sequence (make sure you settings are correct so you can see sequences in the browser. Then click on the sequence in browser, right click in kismet and import it. Done.

Comment

Working...
          X