Udk foliage problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Udk foliage problem

Hi GUYS i have problem with UDK foliage and static mesh i dont see the foliage in game and game aditor. I can see only wireframe of the foliage. I have old pc but maybe problem. THX

Have you tried more than one mesh?

Comment

The problem is that the map GDC 2010 that all new plants and can see everything and even as it adds other plants on this map is seen. On the new map is not visible. After that, even as I click on some static mesh in the editor is gone and nothing can see. How do I add a map to see just a wireframe.

Comment

You're working off of the GDC 2010 Xenon map? Maybe you should try your own map first... If you are working off of your own map, it may be an issue with your computer. Try some troubleshooting. Also, exactly what steps are you taking to add the foliage? Has it ever worked correctly?

Comment

Exactly how do I add all kinds of trees to map it all GDC can see a newly created map can not see them. Wireframe and UV-visible and so is not visible.

Comment

Using proper grammar will make this much easier for me. Have you added a material to the mesh? Access the Terrain Material and add a foliage mesh, material and define a density

Comment

The problem lies in the fact that even as it wants to do a preview in the editor to see themselves disappear empty fields

Comment

What density is defined? Max draw radius? Max transition radius? Etc.

Comment

Here the pictures show this error

Comment

It says your lighting needs to be rebuilt. Do you have the textures that it's using?

Comment

You see i add other materials and see the static mesh

Comment

Ok, so the issue may be the material?

Comment

Maybe but even the material disappears in the editor from the static mesh can see a tree but without foliage I have no idea what's going on. Like I said on the map GDC Demo Features and see everything on the new no.

Comment

This map is all can see

Comment

I close the topic already know what it was was enough to add wind directional source. But thanks for the curiosity in and help. Yours Daxil21

Comment

Working...
                              X