X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom weapon tutorial problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g928KyMCgUM

HI:
    i follow the tutorial as the link.but i put everything into my udk folder .and do everystep with the tutorial show.but i can not see the pistol in my actor class and even i compline in udk frontend.there is no errors but the pistol i can not find in the map editor.can somebody tell me how to find the pisto and make it works?
    thanks very much

You do have your UTWeaponPickupFactory actor placed correct? If not then do so in the actor classes->NavigationPoint->PickupFactory->UTWeaponPickupFactory
    place it randomly in your map then double-click the factory and find the tab that allows you to change the weapon the factory displays if you have already done this you might have referenced something incorrectly though I cannot tell you what as I have not seen your scripts,Packages, and/or meshes/animations.

Comment

yes .i just did as you said before i post the thread.i check the utweaponpickupfactory but just 3 type guns in it .but not the pistol name "brass"
      and the thing is that the download file 's file name is different with the udk file
      it is call
      UTENGINE.INI UTINPUT.INI
      but the udk foulder this 2 files content is call UDKengine.ini UDKInput.ini.

and i check the compline file log.the udk frontend seems not to compline the UDKengine.ini file.

thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
      X