Best Settings for Bots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Settings for Bots?

What's the best settings to use for bots spawned in Kismet? I'm using the AIController, with UDKBot in the next two fields. This is the only setting as far as I can see where the actually appear - but they don't actually do anything other than exist...

What settings do I have to use to make them intelligent?

Hard to understand but setting the controller to None they do more than exist.

Comment

No, they don't spawn when I use Controller Class None, and the UTPawn in the Pawn Class field...

July beta by the way.

Comment

Use the "UTActorFactoryAI", not "ActorFactoryAI" (scroll down).

Tick "Force Deathmatch AI" and "Give Default Inventory". Use Controller Class "None" and Pawn Class "UTPawn".

Comment

I've been trying several settings and they spawn even using the Controller Class to None and the Pawn Class to UTPawn but i got these questions. are you using UTActorFactoryAI in the Factory array and are you Checking Force DeathMatch AI?

Comment

Alright, had it on the wrong AI factory. It works great now, but the Force Deathmatch AI makes the bots fight each other - any way to get them to work together against the player? I was planning on making a simple wave defence game.

Comment

Save your level as VCTF leave Force Deathmatch AI checked and Team Index to 1 that will make your bots to work as a team against you. good luck

Comment

Working...
              X