X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed to compile Material?

when i cook my maps i get these warnings
    Code:
    Warning, Failed to compile Material Instance VH_Scorpion.Materials.MI_VH_Scorpion_Blue_BO with Base M_VH_Burnout_Fallback for platform PC-D3D-SM2, Default Material will be used in game.
    Warning, Failed to compile Material Instance VH_Scorpion.Materials.MITV_VH_Scorpion_Blue_BO with Base M_VH_Burnout_Fallback for platform PC-D3D-SM2, Default Material will be used in game.
    Warning, Failed to compile Material Instance VH_Scorpion.Materials.MI_VH_Scorpion_Red_BO with Base M_VH_Burnout_Fallback for platform PC-D3D-SM2, Default Material will be used in game.
    Warning, Failed to compile Material Instance VH_Scorpion.Materials.MITV_VH_Scorpion_Red_BO with Base M_VH_Burnout_Fallback for platform PC-D3D-SM2, Default Material will be used in game.
    Warning, Failed to compile Material Instance VH_Cicada.Materials.MI_VH_Cicada_Blue_BO with Base M_VH_Burnout_Fallback for platform PC-D3D-SM2, Default Material will be used in game.
    Warning, Failed to compile Material Instance VH_Cicada.Materials.MITV_VH_Cicada_Blue_BO with Base M_VH_Burnout_Fallback for platform PC-D3D-SM2, Default Material will be used in game.
    Warning, Failed to compile Material Instance VH_Cicada.Materials.MI_VH_Cicada_Red_BO with Base M_VH_Burnout_Fallback for platform PC-D3D-SM2, Default Material will be used in game.
    Warning, Failed to compile Material Instance VH_Cicada.Materials.MITV_VH_Cicada_Red_BO with Base M_VH_Burnout_Fallback for platform PC-D3D-SM2, Default Material will be used in game.
    does anyone know why?
    does it matter?

It does not directly matter. And it is not your fault either. I would leave it be personally unless you really want it to work 100% ok on old/weak computers.

Comment

ok i wont wory about it
      i should eventualy replace that material anyway, its in some vehicle scripts that i havnt got round to texturing yet
      thank you

Comment

Working...
      X