The Physics Dance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Sorry for necroing but some &%!@@& had removed the video from YT. Can you upload it again ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Elude View Post
    Yea sure no problem, although when moving the map to another computer I noticed it had some lighting issues. I'm going to see if I can get around that before releasing.
    No news about this release ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very good indeed Elude.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Hellclown View Post
    Ypu might just need to rebuild the lighting on the second comp.
    Nah the lighting was rebuilt before I saved it, so it should be fine on any computer, also it never displayed the lighting needs to be rebuilt text.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That would be awesome. I'm sure it could shed some light on Kismet....

Oh god did I really just say that?.... **** I did...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ypu might just need to rebuild the lighting on the second comp.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MaVmAn View Post
    Very nice indeed.
    Is there a chance you publish your map ? Would be usefull for a lot of people to look inside and see how it's done.
    Yea sure no problem, although when moving the map to another computer I noticed it had some lighting issues. I'm going to see if I can get around that before releasing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MaVmAn View Post
    Very nice indeed.
    Is there a chance you publish your map ? Would be usefull for a lot of people to look inside and see how it's done.
    Yeah, I agree, that's could be a great technologic demo and a good learning about kismet and physics.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very nice indeed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Hellclown View Post
    what are you using to capture this?
    Fraps, the smooth framerate however was accomplished using a variable framerate with the benchmark shortcut command.

Originally posted by shuriken88 View Post
    Godray system? Is that real or am I just being too gullible? If so, does that mean you cant actually do this in UDK without the plugin/extension or whatever?
    In the UDK May build, there are settings in the light properties for lightshafts(godrays), you dont need any sort of plugin/extension just the latest build of the UDK.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well done son...well done.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    what are you using to capture this?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That looked awesome.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by rebb View Post
    Sexy indeed.
    And a nice showcase for the new godray system .
    Godray system? Is that real or am I just being too gullible? If so, does that mean you cant actually do this in UDK without the plugin/extension or whatever?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Piranhi View Post
    Love it! Did you have to slow it down for rendering/capturing again?
    No everything was synced in unreal kismet, if I was slowing it down and speeding it up via a seperate program then you would of seen the camera doing the exact same thing.

Unless your talking about did I run the benchmark command to give my game a variable framerate, if so then yes I did.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X