Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hellclown View Post
    what are you using to capture this?
    Fraps, the smooth framerate however was accomplished using a variable framerate with the benchmark shortcut command.

Originally posted by shuriken88 View Post
    Godray system? Is that real or am I just being too gullible? If so, does that mean you cant actually do this in UDK without the plugin/extension or whatever?
    In the UDK May build, there are settings in the light properties for lightshafts(godrays), you dont need any sort of plugin/extension just the latest build of the UDK.

Comment

Very nice indeed.
      Is there a chance you publish your map ? Would be usefull for a lot of people to look inside and see how it's done.

Comment

Originally posted by MaVmAn View Post
        Very nice indeed.
        Is there a chance you publish your map ? Would be usefull for a lot of people to look inside and see how it's done.
        Yeah, I agree, that's could be a great technologic demo and a good learning about kismet and physics.

Comment

Originally posted by MaVmAn View Post
          Very nice indeed.
          Yea sure no problem, although when moving the map to another computer I noticed it had some lighting issues. I'm going to see if I can get around that before releasing.

Comment

Ypu might just need to rebuild the lighting on the second comp.

Comment

That would be awesome. I'm sure it could shed some light on Kismet....

Oh god did I really just say that?.... **** I did...

Comment

Originally posted by Hellclown View Post
                Ypu might just need to rebuild the lighting on the second comp.
                Nah the lighting was rebuilt before I saved it, so it should be fine on any computer, also it never displayed the lighting needs to be rebuilt text.

Comment

Very good indeed Elude.

Comment

Originally posted by Elude View Post
                    Yea sure no problem, although when moving the map to another computer I noticed it had some lighting issues. I'm going to see if I can get around that before releasing.
                    No news about this release ?

Comment

Sorry for necroing but some &%!@@& had removed the video from YT. Can you upload it again ?

Comment

Working...
                      X