Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Physics Dance!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by Hellclown View Post
    what are you using to capture this?
    Fraps, the smooth framerate however was accomplished using a variable framerate with the benchmark shortcut command.

    Originally posted by shuriken88 View Post
    Godray system? Is that real or am I just being too gullible? If so, does that mean you cant actually do this in UDK without the plugin/extension or whatever?
    In the UDK May build, there are settings in the light properties for lightshafts(godrays), you dont need any sort of plugin/extension just the latest build of the UDK.

    Comment


      #17
      Very nice indeed.
      Is there a chance you publish your map ? Would be usefull for a lot of people to look inside and see how it's done.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by MaVmAn View Post
        Very nice indeed.
        Is there a chance you publish your map ? Would be usefull for a lot of people to look inside and see how it's done.
        Yeah, I agree, that's could be a great technologic demo and a good learning about kismet and physics.

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by MaVmAn View Post
          Very nice indeed.
          Is there a chance you publish your map ? Would be usefull for a lot of people to look inside and see how it's done.
          Yea sure no problem, although when moving the map to another computer I noticed it had some lighting issues. I'm going to see if I can get around that before releasing.

          Comment


            #20
            Ypu might just need to rebuild the lighting on the second comp.

            Comment


              #21
              That would be awesome. I'm sure it could shed some light on Kismet....

              Oh god did I really just say that?.... **** I did...

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Hellclown View Post
                Ypu might just need to rebuild the lighting on the second comp.
                Nah the lighting was rebuilt before I saved it, so it should be fine on any computer, also it never displayed the lighting needs to be rebuilt text.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Very good indeed Elude.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by Elude View Post
                    Yea sure no problem, although when moving the map to another computer I noticed it had some lighting issues. I'm going to see if I can get around that before releasing.
                    No news about this release ?

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Sorry for necroing but some &%!@@& had removed the video from YT. Can you upload it again ?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X