Textures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Textures

Hey all, I work at an airport and decided for my first project was to create my airport with UDK. I was wondering if anyone had any websites they like to use for free tiled textures. Concrete, Tarmac, Grass, various stuff you might find at the airport. Aircraft meshes would be helpful. This project is for me and the firefighters here to use for airport Familiarization. Thanks if you can help

I'm interested in this as well, does anyone know of a database or site that has a bunch of UDK materials?

Comment

For your Familiarization idea, I suggest you grab a great camera and take some images of all surrounding objects and surfaces at the airport..Then create seamless textures...Using various tools...
      Otherwise google Urban seamless textures,concrete seamless textures and what ever else you need..
      But if you did that then its not going too be very familiar...

Comment

www.cgtextures.com

Comment

Iniside beat me too it. CGtextures is the best.

Comment

if cgtextures doesnt have something you need, also try http://mayang.com/textures/, both of those sites are great.

Comment

Hi,

this thread seems to be a wee bit old, I would like to put in my two bobs worth regarding some texture sites I use on a regular basis:

1. brusheezy.com (they have got quite a large selection of texture packages free to download. Not sure about rights of use though as each file appears to have their own individual rules etc...)

2. textureking.com (not quite sure how many textures they have listed, but most of the textures I have used have been of a good quality)

3. goodtextures.com (This site has 11,000+ textures which I use quite a lot as they have quite a large collection of high res seamless textures as well as very flexible terms of use i.e. royalty free and no restrictions regarding their use in open source projects)

I'm just trying to think of some more but nothing comes to mind. Mayang and CGtextures are also great texture sites.

Comment

Working...
              X