Can not add PlayerStart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not add PlayerStart

Hello! I have absolutely no clue what I did (if anything) but a few minutes ago when ever I did the "Play from here" option my pawn wouldn't load and I couldn't move. So I deleted my previous playerstart and tried to add a new one and I couldn't, nothing would happen. So has anyone else had this problem?

P.S. I honestly have 0% clue what I could have done to screw up the functionality of my scripts. All I was previously doing was importing static meshes and building lights.

EDIT: I found the problem! My static mesh's collision was, too large... not sure how to explain it but I used custom collision exported from 3ds max and I guess it had too many polys.

i have the same problem help and you get free game when made

Comment

i have the same problem help and you get free game when made
      My problem was that I had a static mesh (or any mesh for that matter) that used custom collision from the modeling package. The problem with the custom collision was that I made the collision with an open mesh in 3ds max. So be sure that if you have any custom collisions set up that the collision mesh in your modeling package is closed.

Not sure if there is more then one cause of this problem but that was my problem. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
      X