Glitchy Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glitchy Graphics

I'm using MAY UDK and while i was editing some levels. The editor crashed. When it loaded back. Some of the textures are there in the editor screen but when I hit play from here. in game mode it's back to blue/white checkers texs. Is this due to any texture cache or anything like that

Also , the terrain thing is annoying, after updating materials, it doesn't seems to update in the editor screen, I've to delete terrain layer setup and re-create them. Anyone knows how to solvet this?

and now the terrain completely dissapeared. It's there.. but I no longer see it in editor.

Tried SHOW ALL in visibility to no avail. BSPs are there , statics are there. Terrain just gone. But when I play from here... it shows in-game

Comment

1) There's a red 'RT' button in the terrain windows that recaches terrain materials.
      2) Press 'T'?

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
        1) There's a red 'RT' button in the terrain windows that recaches terrain materials.
        2) Press 'T'?
        Deleted the whole level and remake already and remade it with BSPs. I'll try again in future if it exists. thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
        X