quick level navigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick level navigation

I'm looking for a quick and dirty way to get the player around the level for testing purposes. Considering using teleports, but would like to know about any alternatives.

place a scorpion in your level. very fun way to cruise and check out large terrain areas. if you're dealing with a more confined space, teleports might be your best bet, don't ask me how to use that though, haha

Comment

teleports for quick in-game level navigation

Hehe. Thanks! I am looking into the best way to use teleports at the moment. The level has some confined spaces so I imagine the scorpion could get a little... well cumbersome.

In the editor, you may know, you can set viewport bookmarks by holding ctrl+(some number). Then when you press a number, like 5, it will jump you to that location. I'm looking for this option in the game.

For now I will use teleports.

Here is a link to Raven's quick tutorial;
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuE1xOCqtAw

Comment

Have you tried using 'Console Events' in Kismet? You can hook these up to a 'Teleport' action with a pathnode as the destination. For example, you could just type into the console "ce location1" and have that teleport you to location 1.

Comment

go to youtube type search for Raven UDK teleporters

Comment

Working...
          X