Copy and Paste problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy and Paste problem

Hey i am having a problem I don't use 3ds max or maya nothing that is outrageously costly for no reason at all. I use Blender3D honestly I am not sure if program is the problem but a select few of my meshes copy and paste properly
    but another select few copy but then paste absolutely nothing it just shows the axis where the object "should" does anyone has the slightest idea what the problem is?

Try holding Alt and moving your meshes to make duplicates instead of copy and paste.

Comment

Thanks I will try that.

Edit: Sadly this did not work same thing some it shows up others nothing happens.

Comment

Have you tried clicking the up arrow in the top corner of viewport and going Show /Use Defaults?

Comment

Still doesn't work it might be that the certain objects I import that don't copy and paste correctly is because I am checking the smooth group option on import? I will test my theory later on.

Edit: Surprising that this little detail was actually the culprit behind this deli ma thank you for you efforts to help they are much appreciated but i have figured out the problem.

Comment

Working...
          X