livestream UDK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Most of my level design seems to be writing a design doc, Drawing little sketches, gathering up information to fix some of the issues I've discovered while playing with UDK, a lot of experimentation with a few things to make my idea work and finally gathering up resources such as textures sources, sournd bits and the like.

I have yet to block out a serious level. worst of all most of my level design process will be built in Maya, and exported into the UDK where t will be arranged and duplicated to build my level. Almost all of my level will be made up of static meshes and custom materials.

However, I agree with this Idea, if you can find some one or a group of people that work with the Unreal Editor and UDK almost all the time. It could be really insightful to see the work flow of some one else.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh, might do it when i have some stuff to do Just modelling atm.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No need for tutorials, I was thinking if someone would have a channel out there that they would constantly use while making the progress of building their level.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Haha i might be able to do this. What sort of tutorials would you want?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic livestream UDK

livestream UDK

I came up with a unique suggestion to have a channel on justin.tv or livestream.com to stream live tutorials for UDK. This would be a great idea for those who want to see things done hands on a long with getting answers to questions with the broadcaster and the viewers chat.

If anyone dose make a channel, make sure you submit it here! Thank you.

it's a repost from (http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=727184)
Working...
X