livestream UDK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

livestream UDK

I came up with a unique suggestion to have a channel on justin.tv or livestream.com to stream live tutorials for UDK. This would be a great idea for those who want to see things done hands on a long with getting answers to questions with the broadcaster and the viewers chat.

If anyone dose make a channel, make sure you submit it here! Thank you.

it's a repost from (http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=727184)

Haha i might be able to do this. What sort of tutorials would you want?

Comment

No need for tutorials, I was thinking if someone would have a channel out there that they would constantly use while making the progress of building their level.

Comment

Oh, might do it when i have some stuff to do Just modelling atm.

Comment

Most of my level design seems to be writing a design doc, Drawing little sketches, gathering up information to fix some of the issues I've discovered while playing with UDK, a lot of experimentation with a few things to make my idea work and finally gathering up resources such as textures sources, sournd bits and the like.

I have yet to block out a serious level. worst of all most of my level design process will be built in Maya, and exported into the UDK where t will be arranged and duplicated to build my level. Almost all of my level will be made up of static meshes and custom materials.

However, I agree with this Idea, if you can find some one or a group of people that work with the Unreal Editor and UDK almost all the time. It could be really insightful to see the work flow of some one else.

Comment

Working...
          X