Console Command For Observing A Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Fly and god to make yourself...fly and be a god...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I believe what you're after is "ToggleDebugCamera," when you're done, you just type it in again and you'll jump back inside your character.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it may be late but still every answer counts xD if you drop your weapons and use /toggleHUD and /Ghost you get an spectator view. of course, if there are bots they will see you and shoot. but won't kill you...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would use /ghost - this allows you to fly up by pushing the control key

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the posts. 'freezerendering' sounds like what I was after, but my character didn't freeze. Let me know if this is not the behavior you get.

Just for convenience, here is a link to some docs about 'freezerendering'. Here is a link about general console commands.

Didn't really see what I was after on there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sorry...i should have said freezerendering.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks, but not quite what I'm looking for. I Don't think I was clear enough. I'm wanting to be able to see my character in the level as I fly around in a kind of spectator view. I want to see what the character looks like next to stuff.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    toggle screenshotmode

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Console Command For Observing A Level

Console Command For Observing A Level

Is there a console command that will let me fly around with the camera, but not with the character? I want to move the character next to things, 'jump out' and take a look, then go back to controlling the character.
Working...
X