how to keep variables values in kismet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to keep variables values in kismet?

hello i'm working on a game with 25 levels, i have added to the game my custom live and score system using kismet, my question here is when the player finish one level he has for example 7 lives and 250 points, when i load the next map how can i pass this values (i handle those values with kismet variables) to the next level, this mean the player will begin the second level with 7 lives and 250 score points ? can this do it with kismet ?

thank you in advance for help.

no body can help me with this?

Comment

You can do it with kismet, but I'd suggest going the script route with this. Your just going to have to keep the level that is storing the variables loaded, all the time. If your going the kismet route.

Comment

thank you for the information.

Comment

Me and my wife loves to play games very much and we both also likes to design levels but now we want to learn creation of it so I am searching for good source. I want to know about creation through kismet so please tell me about it in detail.

Comment

in the documentation section you can find the 3dbuzz videos, in the chapter 16 you can learn how to do a complete game only using kismet, i hope that help you

Comment

So if I were to keep the variables from level to level using script, how may I go about doing that?

Comment

read the post you posted on .....

Comment

Working...
                X