simple question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

simple question

when running the game how to i take screen shots. say from demoing from the editor. and how do i set the game to play in full screen mode when starting from a position in the editor?

You can change the graphics settings for running in the editor by changing the settings in the UTEngine.ini file in the Config folder

Just go down to Fullscreen=False and change it to True

You can also change the screen resolution there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by darthviper107 View Post
      You can change the graphics settings for running in the editor by changing the settings in the UTEngine.ini file in the Config folder

Just go down to Fullscreen=False and change it to True

You can also change the screen resolution there as well.
      well thats one mystery sloved ^^ thank you very much.. no how do i take screen shots in the game..

Comment

Originally posted by Orindoomhammer View Post
        no how do i take screen shots in the game..
        I generally run in windowed mode and use the "Prnt Scrn" button on my keyboard, then paste them into Pain and save them individually. I'm not aware of any specific screenshot button that comes with UDK, but you can download some third party software such as fraps.

Comment

There's the console command 'shot'.

Comment

ok thats great for capturing console shots but how do i take them with out the console in the way. isnor thank you but thats not exactly what i am looking for. im not makeing a video till i get ferther along.and i really didnt want to have to go threw all that i was hoping for just a quick ooo look at that "snap" kinda thing. but thank you anyway for trying. right now i just wanna capture some shots to post online. and help with storyboarding.

ha figured it out. i forgot you can give commands using T and erasing the say. thank you for helping me out immortius

Comment

You can bind it to a key too.

Comment

F9 takes screenshots and saves them in UTGame/Screenshots

Comment

f9? sweet. now how do i get the in editor play to be full screen. putting full screen to true in the ini file only works for launching the game not in editor play. i probly should have been more spacific.

Comment

just go into a viewport and hit the fullscreen button; then play in viewport and that will get you rather fullscreen. You can also try hitting play on PC in the top right of the editor, though you will need playerstarts.

Comment

well that works not exactly what i was looking for but eh it works

Comment

Working...
                      X