barage 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

barage 31

hey there every one i am new to the community and to udk3 just letting you kown that il be relasing a map soon more inf to comme ^_^

Description:
    barage 21 is a old hydro electricity **** that has been out of use for a while due to the river bed drying out, when the river dried up there where sign of oil in the area so the **** was converted to a oil refining plant, many factions aattack the plant to gain control of this oil for econimic and trading reason now the plant is battle feild for thouse trying to get the black gold.

P.s sorry if my description sucks

Comment

Do you have an y screenshots? the description sounds cool but i really wanna see it.
      Also, is this made from your own custom assets or UDK default stuff?

Comment

umm well i am kinda new so cahrecter will be udk but level will be my own modeling and unforetenly i have to re make everthing to to my computer crashed this mourning ^_^
        wepons will problu udk just letting ya kopwn it my first project

Comment

i had to close off this project due to creating a full game in udk with my freinds working hard at it so i may finish the level at a later date thx

Comment

gonna bring back my level as a piece of my portfolio for college so far have the layout done just gonna have to make the test area may put it up for download for feed back it may not have all the fanncy details but gonna work on game play and flow first

Comment

Working...
            X