Sky Textures Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost 500 downloads.

I may create another pack over the holidays if anyone is interested. Let me know what kind of sky dome textures you are looking for.

Comment

thank you very generous

Comment

this thread inspired me on trying to figure out how to make these. thanx a lot for the pack.

Comment

starfield

Would it be possible for you to generate a 4096x4096 backdrop of a EVE-like gaseous, starry night sky ... something cloudy and well lit but not from a visible sun ... as if a spaceship interior had a view onto a gassy space scene and the interior lights and ship lights were lighting the closest clouds?

Comment

very fine but please help me implement them

So I dl your .bmp files , imported one (for testing) into the Browser, made a New Material using the bmp as a texture, connected the Opacity to the texture and saved as mytest_mat

Now in map I placed a standard skydome in the sky and applied this new material but it's just black.

Maybe I have to do some manipulation of the material or what?

Comment

Sounds like your material set-up is wrong. I don't know what you're doing with your opacity, but you just need to connect your basic rgb colour information from your texture into the emissive plug in the material.

Comment

to you have any space ones that i might be able to use!? =D

Comment

Thanks Piranhi, indeed I connected it to the emissive side and it worked !

Comment

Working...
                  X